Terms & Conditions
- All rooms at The Eliza Thompson House are non-smoking rooms.
- Children under the age of 21 and pets are not allowed.
- 3 p.m. check in, 11 a.m. check out.
- The hotel/motel tax in historic Savannah is 13%. Tax is not included in your room rate.
- Cancellations must be made 7 days in advance. Cancellations made after 7 days notice are subject to one night's room and tax. One night's room rate and tax is charged at time of reservation.
- Parking at The Eliza Thompson House is limited to street parking, however at check-in you may purchase a 48 hour pass for $12. This pass is valid at any city meter marked for one hour or more, as well as any city garage. Meters in our area run from Monday through Friday 8 a.m to 5 p.m. Each Friday and Saturday night, the City of Savannah does street sweeping, be sure to ask us where to park.
- Black-out dates apply, so some discount web rates may not always be available. Rate changes may apply during your stay. * Rates are based on double occupancy. *If you are reserving St. Patricks Day dates in March, please note additional special conditions.
Reservation Terms and Conditions for Special Events:
* SPECIAL EVENTS: Cancellations must be received by Oct 1, 2013 for the Rock N Roll Marathon (November 8-9, 2013) reservations, and the remaining balance on your reservation will be charged on this date. Cancellations must be received by Feb 1, 2014 for the St. Patrick's Day Celebration (March 15-19, 2014), and the remaining balance on your reservation will be charged on this date. If you have questions about our Special Event policy, please give us a call at 1-800-348-9378.