Terms & Conditions
- All rooms at The Eliza Thompson House are non-smoking rooms.
- Children under the age of 21 and pets are not allowed.
- 3 p.m. check in, 11 a.m. check out.
- The hotel/motel tax in historic Savannah is 13%. Tax is not included in your room rate.
- Cancellations must be made 7 days in advance. Cancellations made after 7 days notice are subject to one night's room and tax. One night's room rate and tax is charged at time of reservation.
- Parking at The Eliza Thompson House is limited to street parking, however at check-in you may purchase a 48 hour pass for $12. This pass is valid at any city meter marked for one hour or more, as well as any city garage. Meters in our area run from Monday through Friday 8 a.m to 5 p.m. Each Friday and Saturday night, the City of Savannah does street sweeping, be sure to ask us where to park.
- Black-out dates apply, so some discount web rates may not always be available. Rate changes may apply during your stay.
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
- If you are reserving St. Patricks Day dates in March or Rock 'n' Roll Marathon dates in November, please note additional special conditions.
Reservation Terms and Conditions for Special Events:
Cancellations must be received by Feb 1, 2015 for the St. Patrick's Day Celebration (March 16-17, 2015). A one night deposit is taken at the time of booking with the remainder due on February 2nd.
Cancellations must be received by Oct 1, 2015 for the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon (November 6-7, 2015) reservations. A one night deposit is taken at the time of booking with the remainder due on October 2nd.
If you have questions about our Special Event policy, please give us a call at 1-800-348-9378.