Terms & Conditions
- All rooms at The Eliza Thompson House are non-smoking rooms.
- Children under the age of 10 and pets are not allowed because of our authentic antiques and irreplacable items of decor.
- 3 p.m. check in, 11 a.m. check out.
- The hotel/motel tax in historic Savannah is 13%. Tax is not included in your room rate.
- Cancellations must be made 7 days in advance. Cancellations made after 7 days notice are subject to one night's room and tax. One night's room rate and tax is charged at time of reservation.
- Parking at The Eliza Thompson House is limited to street parking, however at check-in you may purchase a 48 hour pass for $12. This pass is valid at any city meter marked for one hour or more, as well as any city garage. Meters in our area run from Monday through Friday 8 a.m to 5 p.m. Each Friday and Saturday night, the City of Savannah does street sweeping, be sure to ask us where to park.
- Black-out dates apply, so some discount web rates may not always be available. Rate changes may apply during your stay. * Rates are based on double occupancy. There is an additional charge for children 10 and over. *If you are reserving St. Patricks Day dates in March, please note additional special conditions.
Reservation Terms and Conditions for Special Events:
* SPECIAL EVENTS: During March 15-19, Savannah's St Patrick's Day Celebration, and Nov 8-9, the Rock n Roll Marathon, full payment is due at the time of reservation. Cancellations must be received by Feb 1 for March 15-19, and by Oct 1 for the Nov 8-9 reservations to avoid a fee equal to the entire stay. If you have questions about this Special Event policy, please give us a call at 1-800-348-9378.